so i'm going to. january 15th i'm out. winter abroad, alone is the absolute best thing i can think of at the moment. i'm not happy here for the most pathetic reason and i'm looking forward to regaining perspective. and reading some good books. peace canada.
21 comments:
I feel the same way.
I want to go abroad and reclaim who I was before I came to the town I live in now.
I believe that the last 2 years has broken me as a person.
Good Luck!
i think you are brive...i would love to take off somewhere alone...get the fuck outta dodge for a bit. good luck, i hope you find what your looking for
Hope you have a great trip...you say you are an animal lover check out my blog and what is going on with me!.Joe
I love this picture :)
I want to do that! Wouldn't it be so cool just escape everything!
Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...
I like your blog.
Please visit:
http://coffee-beyondstory.blogspot.com
Have a great time.
Keep blogging.
I like your blog. And definitely go to Spain- it's one of the most diverse countries in Europe :)
Beautiful picture! :)
//Johanna from Sweden
http://johannaurban.blogspot.com/
just browsing...long you blog!!
I feel that way couple of weeks back, the everyday routine of life is getting to me but then I can't just leave if I want to waiting for the day that I will, just relax and watch the world go by...
I want to blog link exchange . My blog www.smstxtjokes.blogspot.com
contact system:comment me
Nice blog and well written :-)
Lisa
Hello
I'm creating a new concept of blog,which is teaching people how to make and save money for free.
this is a public service blog.
My purpose is just to let more people share my money making,money saving Information.
Please visit My Site:
http://waysmakingmoneyonline.blogspot.com/
cheers!
i think you are brive...i would love to take off somewhere alone...get the fuck outta dodge for a bit. good luck, i hope you find what your looking for
nice place like it
Hey can relate to your blog....did my first trip as a volunteer to Nepal. It was absolutely fantastic and life changing. Kept a blog on the trip:
sevenweeksinnepal.blogspot.com
and would like to go back. I also enjoy animal behaviour...and especially birds. Next volunteering may be with animals as I have now found program which you can volunteer for...like sitting on an island and watching penguins and the such.
If you have time check out my new blog:
arthurstace.blogspot.com
Thanks again....I enjoyed, especially the bird book which I will follow up.
A change of scenery always did a person good. However, it can also have a damaging effect if you have too good a time... You don't ever want to come back!
http://mysocalledfeudallife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment